Whew~
Spending 4 days in Taman Negara was like going into an entirely different world.
Twas a world of rivers, sampans, trees... trees... more trees... and oh yeah and for some of us... LEECHES!! I kena one on my leg. Had a feeling I will kena. And Yong kena-ed on her tummy.
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the trip as there were a lot of unexpected stuff that I didn't expect to see.
I would have to say that the highlight of the trip was the flying squirrel!!!! (Sorry, Hong. Hearing Dong scream was NOT the highlight for me :P) I mean, seriously la.. even the guide was damn happy la... Apparently tis a rare sight to see the squirrel actually fly and we saw it TWICE!! That's just pure evidence of our luck.
The other best part of the trip, I have to say, is the cave exploration. Though, Joshua would disagree at this point. Maybe... as he... just like the rest of us thought that CAVE exploration meant a BIG BIG cave that you just walk into and the guide points out all the boring ol' stuff. So, he wore jeans and his big ass camera and trudged through the rocky and flooded cave. I have to give him props for going all the way though. HEHEHE!!
Twas really cool how we could see the bats SO close up!! I mean, normally they just point them out and ask you not to shine the light on them etc... but these ones let you shine on to them and watch them in action etc :D
I have to say that the guides were really skilled. They spotted snakes on bushes and even stick insects without shining their lights directly onto it.
Best of all? Hanging out with an AWESOME group of ppl (I shall go in alphabetical order so that I rmb everyone :P). So thanks to Joshua, Jun Sheng, Kai Shin, Qi Hong, Wan Yong, Wui Li and Yuan Dong for being part of this mini adventure! HEHEHE!
Rock on peeps!
And ... if you'd rather have a super detailed version of what happened in Taman Negara. Please follow the link to Qi Hong's blog~ :P
Photo courtesy of Jun Sheng's camera :P
3 comments:
heh.. y am i not surprised 2 c a link 2 my blog? LOL...
huhu... yes d company was awesome ;)
and so was d trip :D
hostel a lil shabby... but who cares (i can tink of SOMEBODY who did :P)~
ah well.. we each have our own highlights.. i'm sure dong made a lot of ppl's day *coughALLTHEGUIDEScough*
sue-anne...
you forgot Wui Li!!!
poor poor Wui Li..
talking about Wui Li my mum saw him with some girl in ss15 today.. wahahahahah i wonder who~~~
Regret! Gah! Should have come... for the once in a life time exp. T__T Lets do hardcore next round? XD
Lolz.. u forgot wui li... which i didnt notice...lol "(I shall go in alphabetical order so that I rmb everyone :P)" LOL :D
Oo... wuili together together hah... Now that's a rare update ;) Haha
Post a Comment