I'm the guy friend who so happens to have boobies

"Im the guy friend"

No. Don't worry. Continue to tell me how hot that girl is.

Continue to tell me how sexy the car engine is.

Continue to whack me on the arm in a very "encouraging" manner.

Continue to complain how the girls in our batch weren't as hot as the girls in the lower batch to me.

Continue to think of me as a brother.

Yeah sure... go on... It's ok. Im used to it. Perhaps my looks deceive you into thinking that I'm a boy? I'm not sure... but sure... go on...

"Thanks"

5 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

meh... ur not the guy friend...

ur jus a very understanding female friend ^^

wich is frankly a tad bit rare dese days....

tsk tsk to all dose who treat u as a bro/guy...

dats jus wrong..... idiots.

^^

Yong-Sama said...

i so agree with qi hong...

you're the best gal friend anyone can ever have. i'm glad you're MY gal friend XD

magmachilli said...

is it because of what i said? well if it's any consolation it's the same with the other teddies. sigh... you're hotter than her k? happy? lolz...

tInKy said...

Aww thanks guys! You all rock as friends!

HAHAHA! Hong, tell me about it. I didn't know that girls like Yong, JL, Kai and I were that rare, u know? Maybe they are just in abundance in Msia... Or I just hvn't really met enough girls here to come to a conclusion :P

Really, Yong?! Im SUPER glad YOU're my GAL PAL!! You're cool smart and ganas... Whee~ And super nice...

whoa liao.. u think that will make me happy mer, Jo? I need the truth!! Not a pity vote. pfttt... and in the first place, u said she wasn't HOT anyways. But well, not really 'cause of what u said.. tho it did get me a thinking abt the amount of times I have been mistaken to be a "SUPER UNDERSTANDING" gal pal. Seriously, would YOU punch your GAL pal on the arm like how jocks do when they are trying to hype each other up?! :P

kaishin said...

i get punched on the arm by wc a lot... and he never remembers it eventhough i've told him a million times that it actually does hurt (a bit) when he does that.

and naturally i punch him too. but hey it's only fair. and i'm sure it doesn't hurt (at all) when i do it.