My 100th emo post

"My 100th emo post"

Hell yeah... I can be mature.

It's just not fair that some people can still be ignorant.

Ignorance may be bliss for the ONE being ignorant but NOT the one being ignored~

Nope.

No Siree...

Let's see how many friends I lose by being detached and ignorant for a week.

Wait.

Guess what? I believe I already am!

I'm being mature but I need some answers babeh...

Some explanation...

explanation(S) to ... everything...

Who am I to you?

Who are you to me?

I want the world to walk around with signs with exactly those answers.

I have my mum, my dad, my brothers, my cousins, my aunts, my uncles, my grandparents etc. It's so simple.

But who really are the rest?

WHO?

4 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

you are my very good friend (known u since std 1.. bit difficult for u not 2 be!)

who am i 2 u? urm... u tell me lar :D i'm hoping it starts with a 'v' and ends with a 'ery good friend' :)

tInKy said...

Aw...... Im touched..........

I really am.......

You're my very good friend too!

happy now

*warm fuzzy feeling*

ChaosGenesis said...

hehe... glad i managed 2 bring warmness and fuzziness :D

gimme a holler if u nd anything ok?

but... well.. i may not answer u wen i'm in PBL, CSU or during an exam lar... any other time (including time wher i'm asleep) dun b hesitant to make dat call alrite? :)

magmachilli said...

See who ask you to go to Melbourne? LOL

I don't get it though... You're so active in clubs there, you've got so many friends there, but why?

Oh cos you're emo-ing right now...

Hmmmm... Well I guess uni life is not like school life... The ways you approach friendships now are gonna be different. The value of friendships also change. Kinda.

I don't know what I'm getting at, so I shall stop rambling.