"20th birthday on the 20th of Sept"
I am 20 now.
No more a teenager. And, boy, did I get an amazing welcome and farewell to the beginning of the 20s and ending of the teens.
Teenage years seem to run forever. It seems so so so long ago.
But, Im glad to be leaving the teen years behind with the same amazing family, friends and great new friends I have met along the way too. :)
I have to say this year, I had my 2nd ACTUAL birthday surprise. Meaning that, I REALLY was surprised la~ (the first being when my classmates in Form 5 gave me a teddy bear).
And, I have to thank Ria for going all the trouble to steal numbers off my phone so that she can call my friends to come along. She did a great job as she had to organise TWO birthday surprises at a go. Tough job, I have to say.
Love you, gal~~


Why did Ria have to organise TWO birthday surprises? 'Cause Moosa shares the same birthday as me! So, twas kinda cool to have a joint birthday as well. Double the fun? Heheh! Ria looks so cute behind there.
Back (from L-R according to placement of heads :P): Ding, Paul, Harsh, Goldfinch, Akshat, Cuyegkeng, Ashley, Mo, Moosa and Rishi
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING THE CELEBRATION SO MUCH FUN!! Thanks to all those who helped with the BBQ~ Which would actually be almost everyone . Thanks for taking time to travel from far places to celebrate with me (Joanna, Christopher and Ding). Thanks for just being there. Thanks for the presents, the cards and especially for the sincere words.

Thanks also to those who called/visited me the next day and brought me medicine
for my cough (you know who you are... Jiayueh :P).
Thanks to the... TEDDIES!! Was so cool to receive "mail from Malaysia" (quoting Yong's
msg behind the envelope). Love you all so much and missing you always...
Thanks to everyone who gave me wishes. Thanks to someone (Audrey.. haha!) for
giving me a shout out on my birthday even in the US. HAHAH!!
Thanks for the presents sent from home (family and my fav cuzzie, Grace).
And, yeah, goodbye teeny years... hello 20s~ Here's to another whirlwind of life
experiences~ :D
PS: photos courtesy of Paul Kam's big big cam (DSLR cam)

5 comments:
Huhuh.. so many people! That must have been one heck of a great birthday celebration!
And despite all that you still remembered our plain little card.. *is touched* =D
Welcome to the 20s club Sue-Anne! (hahahah I feel so "matured" and "adult-like" being able to say this hahahah!!!)
HAHA! of course dar! I feel so touched that you (well... expect that u and hong perhaps?) organised the whole thing.
Aww.. just abt 20 ppl only la~ but twas fun :)
HAHAH! yeah... 20 seems cooler somehow :P
YAY FOR TWENTY!
looks like you had an awesome time there gal, know that your friends (wherever they are) all love you... *hugs*
i feel special being on ur blog..and my pic is there too. i love tht pic! prob better than ny pic i would have taken wid my boyfrnd :P lol. n yes not only u but every1 had a blast on ur bday. and dont have 2 thank mee..i would do it fer u anyday!
atm my throat is killingg mee.. :( will cyaa soon..i.e. at home :P
love u lots *hugs n kisses*
HAHAH! thanks Shu... *hugs back* we are 20 now! Whee :P
And tis the best pic we have taken together, Ria. Sorry I always look scared in our pics. HAHAHA!! damn funny. HAHAHA!!! love you too
Post a Comment