"Is it really spring?"
Spring~
Suppose to be the season for love
All I see are broken hearts
All I see are broken connections
It feels cold
It feels sad~
Perhaps when all the shit falls... flowers will spring again~
Spring~ Get it?
Great effing spring is here
Let us all "celebrate"

5 comments:
*sneeze*
Spring, wonderful spring!!
*sneezes, reaches for the tissues*
I was googling poems on spring, and they all seem to have pretty flowers and birds in them. For me, spring seems more *sneeze* like this...
Spring has sprung, the grass has ris’,
I wonder where the birdie is?
There he is up in the sky,
He dropped some whitewash in my eye!
I‘m alright, I won't cry,
I'm just glad that cows can't fly!
haha, I like spring, only because I know it brings me closer to summer, which brings me closer to autumn, which is my fav time of year...(okay, am I being waaaay to optimistic??) *sneeze*
Awww~~~
I like spring too... Just not this pretend "spring" that Melbourne has. HAHAH!!
AKa... Chance of rain on my bday!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAa!!! bullshit >.<
oh no!!! i hope it doesn't...i bought some sparklers!!
Don't diss spring. Spring rocks... No need to wear jackets and stuff, but then again, wearing jackets hides my fatness, I think?
Lalalalala~
eh eh eh.. u talking abt spring in Sydney not Melbourne. Melbourne can suddenly rain. Can suddenly be sunny then suddenly got some crazy hurricane-like wind.
aka.. still hv to wear jacket.
Post a Comment