how to tell if guy is taken

"how to tell if a guy is taken"

... or not ready to be in a relationship

Sue-Anne thinks he's awesome

Sue-Anne thinks he's cool, charming and sweet

Sue-Anne has similar interest to guy

Sue-Anne can't help thinking about his dreamy bedrooom eyes

Sue-Anne loves his smile

Sue-Anne considers asking him out on a date

Yeap.

Sue-Anne picks out the complicated ones.


5 comments:

Amy said...

Don't want to make you depressed, but apparently Australia is in the grips of a "man drought" right now...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7589382.stm

Isn't that awful?? Apparently you have to head out to the countryside for single men - However Amy warns that these men are less likely to be wearing nice shoes. (I think I have a bit of a weird shoe 'thing'. Guys with nice shoes = Extremely Good Amy Approval Rating!! You can tell a lot about a person from their shoes, you know!)

Shu said...

yes, agree with Amy, Hanazawa Rui is case in point. replace your guy selection criteria with just this one - AWESOME shoes = AWESOME guy :D

tInKy said...

HAHAHAH!!

Im sorry but shoe criteria kind of freaks me out as once I saw my dance teacher (who is a guy) with sneakers with FLOWERS ALL OVER THEM!! Awesome shoes??? Yes.. but for a girl! >.<

I then later asked my friend whether our teacher was gay. This is what she has heard "he is married and has 3 kids" WTF!

Oh btw, Amy. I think I have seen that article before. Where have all the men in Australia gone?? Nvm la~ got INTERNATIONAL men... dun worry :P They haven't counted that one :P

Personally, I like a guy with a cool watch :P

Amy said...

see, you prove my point!! you wouldn't have gone out with that guy because he was wearing dodgy shoes!! (yes, they may have been good on someone else, but shoes should also be appropriate for the wearer!)
If you analyse the situation properly, you could probably conclude that they were a bad fathers day present. So, you can see, you see, that there is no point pursuing this guy!

I think you should be okay with the watch criteria. :) but if in doubt, look to the shoes!

magmachilli said...

Watches eh? That would mean that you're into either
a: Rich older guys
b: Rich spoilt brats

LOLZ... But what would constitute as a nice watch? Rolex(cliche much...), Hermes(OMG...), Patek Philippe(DROOLS...), Cartier (So pretty...) I think I'll stop before I name every single high fashion brand and therefore make a fool of myself for acting like a noob. But yeah... Wah I never saw you as the golddigger type. LOL.

As for shoes, I don't know but I think shoes can lie, with all the fake shoes in the market...

Just my 2 cents...