10am-1pm: "City Library" down on Flinders Lane.
I love a library that actually has 'Stephen King' and Terry Goodkind' books.
Unfortunately, twas kind of cold in their "quiet reading room", kept having to go to the toilet and there was some weird guy who propped his foot right on the table in front of my face. Well the side of my face anyways. And he had on this REALLY massive black dirty shoe... So, twas kind of disturbing and the other half of the time there was this guy breathing AND coughing really loudly but poor guy was sick so twas understandable.
1pm-2pm: Lunch time!
Had 2 apples and 2 slices of.... MOONCAKE! Eating as I walked around exploring random shops. I found a retro vintage shop in one of those old quaint shopping malls that Melbourne likes to call "arcades". Kind of interesting, if you ask me.
And, in that time I managed to visit the shop that housed the shoes below~~

I have been eyeing them for a couple of weeks now.
So, in to the store I went. Asked the lady about the shoes. She took them off the display and asked me whether I wanted to try them out. SURE!!! tried. So nice! Another incentive? 10% goes to charity!! :D:D One of the 100 designs that Converse picked out to sell and have 10% of proceeds be given to the Global Fund to fight Aids, tuberculosis and malaria~ :D:D www.converse.com
Converse is awesome~ And yeah, so I bought them~ AAA!! *feels guilty*
2pm-5pm: "State Library"
Ok, I fell asleep for like 20 minutes or so listening to Mozart. But I did finish one week's worth of lectures and questions :P
5pm-7pm: "COOKING DASH"
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I managed to find ANOTHER WHOLE NEW DASH TO PLAY!!
7pm-~9pm: "State Library" - This time I had company~ Yeay! :D
Yes. I think I kinda bugged Moosa to come to the library with me. :P But we got work done! :D And starbucks later! Caramel Hot Chocolate~ YUmmmmm
Now? Sleepy bye bye time~
I think I shall play one more level of "COOKING DASH"~ :D:D
2 comments:
heheheh... nice shoes XD... don't have to feel guilty about buying them la =p now all u need would be some colourful laces to go with it XD
LOL... another one of those games? Haha.. you better not overdo it by staying up late just to finish the game =p Is it as fun as the other "Dash" games btw?
dood~!! Tis sooo much more fun..!! 'Cause it's more challenging with all the stuff you have to cook. But, the customers aren't AS fussy as in "diner dash" though.
Ooo.. .colourful laces... Hmmm~~~ I shall get some soon. Wear my shoes and see which one matches the best :P
Post a Comment