I won't let anyone take you home just yet! As much as the mandarin looks really scrumptiously lovely being eaten by a ginormous crocodile, and as much as it is cool that you can take photos of monkey creatures up close (although it would TOTALLY freak me out if any of them came near me!!), back home you don't have an amy for 6 more weeks!! Limited Time Only!!
3 comments:
I won't let anyone take you home just yet! As much as the mandarin looks really scrumptiously lovely being eaten by a ginormous crocodile, and as much as it is cool that you can take photos of monkey creatures up close (although it would TOTALLY freak me out if any of them came near me!!), back home you don't have an amy for 6 more weeks!! Limited Time Only!!
HAHHAHA!!
Ooo wow! I feel so privileged! Amy for 6 more weeks!! Whee~~ :D:D:D
haha i totally did not realise the manadarin-crocodile trick until amy pointed it out :p
i wanna go to the beach too!!!
but 'amy for Limited Time Only' sounds... dodgy...ish...maybe...hmmmmmmmmmmm
Post a Comment