dude... your mistake ain't as bad as many other people's mistake. many other people lost so much money because of their mistakes in the market because of all the bad investment decisions they made.... so no biggie. at least you still have a house and don't need to pay the mortgage.
haha, I still am not sure what you did exactly, but I think you'll be fine in the future :D because you are actually worrying about it now. Which means that you learned from your mistake!
7 comments:
That's not true >.<
You don't suck..
You rock!
I agree with Yong-Sama!
Aww thanks, gals :)
PS: Amy, this post was inspired by the stupid mistake I made w my air ticket >.<
What mistake? o.O
Nvm.. tell me about it come this Thursday...
dude... your mistake ain't as bad as many other people's mistake. many other people lost so much money because of their mistakes in the market because of all the bad investment decisions they made.... so no biggie. at least you still have a house and don't need to pay the mortgage.
I understand. But what if tis an indication of that in the future?!?!?!
GAH!!!
haha, I still am not sure what you did exactly, but I think you'll be fine in the future :D because you are actually worrying about it now. Which means that you learned from your mistake!
Post a Comment