a few things in life have been troubling me and I have been turning a blind eye hoping it would all just smoothen out eventually or even just go away.
Instead, all became too much and I had to blurt out all my frustrations. And, I never find that I am justified to complain about anything, no matter how much it bothers me. Yet enduring the trampling is not healthy.
Ah well, what is done is done. If I shall be punish for my mistakes, so be it! I shall take the bashing, I will take the hits.
2 comments:
bitch on my friend, with my 100% support + ears if need be!
even if you might not feel justified in complaining (because there are others worse off than you or what not), it doesn't mean that you should keep quiet and let it drown you.
and remember, your friends i'm sure are all made of tough stuff - you won't be dragging us down just because you're blurting out your frustrations. on the contrary, it makes us feel important and gives us a chance to show-off our 'supportive' and 'sensitive' side. at the same time make you feel better as well, of course.
so you see, frustration-venting is a win-win situation - so why the hell not? :P
Yeah! What shu said :) I'm sure I've read in multiple magazines that bitching is actually healthy for women. I'm pretty sure everyone bitches. Heck, isn't that why I have a blog?
Anyway, your bitching outloud, if it was a frustrated build up of frustrations, was probably very good. Maybe the recipient of your bitching will take something away from it and learn. You can't be the only one thinking the way you do!
Post a Comment