The Teddies...

... they let me in even when I was pimply and still acted like a child.

(sorry ar, Kai not here but she is very much missed too :)) PS: did we ever managed to get a photo all together yet?

Because I was just flipping through old cards and came across the photo-book the Teddies gave me way back when I was 19 years old.


5 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

gosh.. wen u were 19, it sounds like dat was ages ago haha...

nope.. we nvr did lol, our ONE chance was during d ss14 bkt session of wich despite havin 2 photographers, d photography nvr did take place (dim lightings perhaps?)

magmachilli said...

that's why you'll have to go back this summer see... everyone except you will be back y'know.

Yong said...

3 years ago.. we're getting old T_T

I miss the old times..

magmachilli said...

3 years ago. i had long hair.
i really miss them old times.
not just because of the hair btw. lol

tInKy said...

ah... the times when one doesn't think and can still get through life somehow :P