Back in Melbourne

Touch down in Melbourne at 7:20am --6 celcius!

From summer to winter in 6 short hours.

I could not sleep on the plane this time around, which is pretty odd for me. I ended up watching "Meet the Robinsons" in fast forward. Well, I did pause at certain parts so I still get the plot and all and surprisingly I still cried. What a baby >.<

What was ironic was that I met a 4th year commerce and law student on the plane. She was seated right next to me. She said she usually doesn't sleep on flights but she totally conked out this time around.

Anyways, I arrived at the International House all groggy and in terrible need to sleep. I bet I had panda eyes the size of Antartica by the time I reached my NEW room.

Yes! My new room. It now faces the road and not the court yard. I am now completely isolated from random people in the court yard shouting random things and also isolated from the random gossip that goes on in the stair wells. Peace and quiet...~ I must say that I feel like betraying all of the mannerisms these people in IH like to call "the IH way". Why? 'Cause I miss home. I miss my friends. I don't want to be all chirpy and perky when I don't feel like it. I'm sorry I can't be the social queen my dad hopes I can be.

Audrey, Monvan, Alex and Jai aren't here anymore but they managed to leave behind a whole bunch of stuff for me. I have everything from stationeries and toiletries to food and electrical appliances >.<
lots and lots of FREE stuff! Whee~

Though, I have to say they were some things that I liked and I kinda used some of the stuff to come up with this little thingy for my bracelets and necklaces.


Ok ok.. All I did was twist the paperclips into hooks so that they can hold my necklaces so that they won't get all tangled together. The container reatains its original function by holding my bracelets.
Sue-Anne: I twisted some paperclips to hold my necklaces! *all proud*
Christopher: You never wear necklaces...
Sue-Anne: Yeah... I don't know why I bring them! >.<
*za dou gao gao*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*imitates Russell Peters' accent as the Indian God*
"And just for fun....."
...I wanna show off two of my favourite purchases while in Malaysia!

Yes it's a skull! Mum usually never lets me buy these kinds of things but she said it looked "cute" on me >.<

Elle handbag... Small and convenient--can be used for casual or formal functions. Just like my watch. See how lazy I am to separate things for different ocassions?

Here's to a new semester and hoping everything turns out alright :)

4 comments:

magmachilli said...

MNG shirt... Elle Handbag... Wah so rich...

To be honest that don't look like a skull. It kinda looks like the Colonel...;p

tInKy said...

Ahhh no matter.. I like it :P

erhem... well... one can't always buy Rm10 t shirt mar >.<

Mic. Tham said...

that shirt is awesome to be honest~~ at least the skull doesnt turn out to be horrible eh...

btw you're back in melb!! hope you enjoy your life onwards k! Stay happy!

TC

tInKy said...

Indeed... the skull is not too scary like :P

Thanks, Mic! I hope you take care and enjoy YOUR life too! :D You seem to be doing so with all those lovely pictures on your blog.

So Rock on!

:D