My flight back to Melbourne is tomorrow night at 9:30pm.
Time flies by so quickly...
I'm gonna miss my family and the comfort of being at home.
I'm gonna miss the easiness of catching up with old friends.
I'm gonna miss the heat that makes getting under a fan absolutely wonderful.
I don't want to go back to studying just yet!!! There's still so much more to enjoy. So much more time I should be wasting... rotting my brains away!
Ah well... new resolutions are to sleep early, revise a whole lot more than last semester and take care of my health... which should result me achieving more goals, hopefully.
And, I will change the "welcoming photo" to this blog as it seems quite scary. I think. I will find something more punkish.
A fun fact: "you bleed just to know you're alive" is from the song Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.
I am NOT trying to be emo!!! >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment