End of exams-- so off to Adelaide we go!

Last paper, Torts, ended at 4:15pm on the 16th of November 2007.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

And off to Adelaide I went at approximately 7pm.

Crazy?

HELL YEAH!

DAY 1

The Gang: Christopher, Akshat and AlexBotanical Gardens was the first stop in the city
I found my ROSE GARDEN!! AAa!! Finally!!
They smell so gooooood~
Lilly Pads~

DAY 2

What a dried up salt lake looks like
No it's not a desert
Strawberry picking at Hahndorf (A German town)
We were all hard at work
Mmm Yummy Big Red Juicy Strawberries
Just 'cause we all so ulu never sit on ferry before


DAY 3

Pretty blossoms outside Christopher's house! It was all along the lanes
Tram to the beach!DUDE! It's the beach ok?! Glenalg
Yeah... we can't have a beach trip without eating on it
I just realised I had like 2 drafts of blog posts but never finished either of them 'cause I have been running around looking for apartments. Glad to say we actually got a confirmation BUT (unsure whether it was a bad move) we turned them down.
Another thing on my mind? Packing up and moving out. Boxes, boxes and more boxes. Also, jackets, jackets and more jackets (yes. remind me NOT to buy any more jackets please. They are a pain to pack up).
Besides that, no more meals are being provided at college so Christopher and I went grocery shopping yesterday and we'll see if we actually suceed in cooking a proper meal one of these days. I didn't even have lunch today 'cause I was so stressed up about the apartment. Yeah, I can feel my brain melting since I have been running on cereal all day.
So, just wanna say sorry to those who have been bugged that I didn't update for so long. I'm just pooped and can't wait to get back but I really wish I can get a place confirmed. Sigh~


8 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

my my...u sound rly stressed from d apartment hunting....d timing may not be good...but do chill out a lil ok? :)

ur trip2 adelaide looks fun ^^

dammit...d strawberries are making me drool...*imagines dose godlike berries with whipped cream...ZOMG!*

Anonymous said...

eh u appearing offline ar qh?..swt i guess ur online too :D AO roxs!! :D

u can c sa being stress in those pics?..wha..skill..i only c a happy girl with her strawberry :D

n chunted u wore Delta shirt :D memories!!

godlike berries..wat the..k tats a nice thought qh :D man those r BIG!!

Sa loves the beach ya :D..based on tat pic..i think malaysian beach r nicer :D..might be wrong lol

jackets being hard to pack?..k will take note of tat..

n whoa..cereal all day..im sure mr qh can point out which nutrient is lacking in tat diet :D lol..

n nice to read bout aussie!! so beautiful la..got so much flower places..damn ROMANTIC sial!!..whalauwei...k i side track pula..nice update!! :D..cya back in malaysia!! n enjoy packing ur stuff :p

Anonymous said...

Hey... nice pics... yummy strawberry rawks!

N christopher kinda looks like yuan dong~ =P Or maybe my eye got prob but i doubt so *lala*

ChaosGenesis said...

was i? i dunu leh LOL

no lar... haha..she wher got stress in dose pix lar... :P

yeah i noticed...delta :)

LOL..yes dey are! i loooooooove strawberries+whipped cream...2 bad both of dem r rather exp in msia ><

HAHAHAHA... dpens lar wich beach..msian beach doesn measure up 2 gold coast from wat i heard ;) n yes she does LOL very much so :D

errr...i'm no nutrionist XD cereals are actually pretty well balanced... dpens lar...but most of dem contains 2 much sugar :) not much proteins (i tink) n maybe lack of the essential fatty acids :)

yes dey do JL! :D

LOL...got anot...u miss dong 2 much d lar XD

tInKy said...

Well actually a lot of ppl have said that Christopher looks like Dong.

I bought Rose petal jelly jam.. tastes sooo goood... Mmmm... yes I should have bought the strawberry one but... the rose was more special, I thought. HEHEHE!

Today was my day off from apartments. Shall me hardcore tmr... hehehe :D

Anonymous said...

actually the thought of christopher looking like dong did cross my mind :D interesting ;D

jl miss dong..im not suprised :P poor foo :D

Anonymous said...

Lol qh... i miss dong too much lol swt *ahem*

=P

Swt noo.... willy... u're not even on my side~ =P Poor foo LOL

Hey im sure u all know me well enuf dat im quite a loyal person. QUITE lar i think~ :P

Anonymous said...

just a note- the guy in the middle is a 21 yr old !!!