Wanna be on top?


America's Next Top Model (ANTM) has now expanded to 150 countries with each country having their own top model competition to represent their own nation.

ANTM's theme song lyrics went something like "Wanna be on top? *echo echo echo*"

Well, YES.

I'm tired of feeling like that girl who gets the 2nd place.

Perhaps there are reasons for these things happening like how runner ups in American Idol can sometimes shine brighter compared to the actual winner of the show.

But, rejection gets tiring.

*I* wanna be on top!

5 comments:

Shu said...

hehe blog title...i have a dirty mind...
*oops*

tInKy said...

HAHA! I know~~ :P Ooh well~

Amy said...

hehe, i confess my mind is in the same place...

magmachilli said...

toldja sue anne... LOL

tInKy said...

fine! My next post is gonna be of a huge ass pic so that these 2 blog posts dun appear on top anymore. HAHA!